- The Tablelands guided off-trail trek explores the exotic earth’s mantle, Gros Morne National Park.
- Early morning at Gros Morne Adventures waterfront office at "The Tickle", Norris Point, Gros Morne National Park.
- Explore Bonne Bay’s marine ecology, geology and cultural history on our fun and adventurous guided sea kayak tours.
- Minke whales frolic in Bonne Bay for most of the summer and are not always seen by paddlers! Bonne Bay,Gros Morne National Park.
- Western Brook Pond Fjord, Gros Morne National Park. Day one of the Long Range Traverse backpacking adventure.
Gros Morne AdventuresNorris Point
Over 25 years of experience offering day adventures & multi-day vacation packages in Gros Morne National Park for individuals, groups and families. Services include sea kayaking tours and rentals; SUP and zodiac tours, hiking tours; backpacking trips; and private guiding services. Office and kayak base is ideally located on Bonne Bay in the community of Norris Point adjacent to the Bonne Bay Marine Station Aquarium, Burnt Hill Hiking Trail, Cat Stop Pub, Bontours water taxi and boat tour.
Packaged Vacations and Travel Offers from Gros Morne Adventures
7 Days Starting at $2,195 Per PersonGros Morne Explorer Hiking HolidayGros Morne Adventures
5 Days Starting at $1,395 Per PersonLong Range Traverse Gros Morne Backpacking TripGros Morne Adventures
Starting at $150 Per PersonBig Lookout Gros Morne Backcountry HikeGros Morne Adventures
Starting at $69 Per Person3 Hour Sea Kayak Nature Paddle and Aquarium Tour | Gros MorneGros Morne Adventures
Starting at $59 Per Person2 Hour Sea Kayak Tour | Gros MorneGros Morne Adventures
Locations & Dates
- 9 Clarke's Lane, Norris Point
- 49.5164, -57.877
- Jan 1 - Dec 31, 2019
- American Express
- Email Money Transfer
- 1 - 50
- Charter Service
- Customized Itineraries
- Equipment Rentals
- Food Services Available
- Group Rates
- Minimum Booking
- Private Tour Service