- Octopus and whale carving by Wilbur Hobbs made from moose antler.
- Home From the ice floes Craft Shop Elliston Newfoundland Canada,as a root cellar expert on site, Calv Hayley,
- One of a kind design.Hoodies and T-shirts ,Elliston est 1806.
- Polar bear carving by artist ,Wilbur Hobbs
- Polar bear carvings by artist,Wilbur Hobbs.
Home From The Ice Floes Craft ShopElliston
Cultural crafts, moose antler & bone carvings, with local carver on-site. Shop open 7 days a week. Located next to the Sealers Memorial. Elliston is the Root Cellar Capital of the World. It is the best place in North America to view the puffins and within walking distance to the nesting site. Information is given freely at Home from the Ice Floes Craft Shop, regarding puffins, root cellars and sealing disaster. Public Puffin Chairs for picture taking, washrooms on site. Buy local.
Locations & Dates
- 8 Main Street, Elliston
- 48.6329, -53.0357
- Apr 1 - Dec 24
- Email Money Transfer