Port Union, Trinity Bay North
- Women's Institute Craft Shop & Visitor Information Center
- Locally handcrafted Newfoundland Mummer creations including pillows; tree ornaments and paintings
- Row house creations--paintings, coasters, ornaments and more. Below is a collection of exquisite locally handcrafted jewelry
- Wide variety of beautiful quilts handcrafted by local Women's Institute members
- Unique locally handcrafted souvenirs and gift items
Women's Institute Craft ShopPort Union, Trinity Bay North
Lovely log cabin situated at the entrance to Historic Port Union, with beautiful selection of locally hand-made crafts by members of the non-profit Women's Institute branch. Friendly staff will greet you and make you feel welcome to the area. Visitor information, tourism brochures and maps available. Lodge’s Pond/ Murphy’s Cove walking trail. Thompson Pond Park and Historic Port Union District nearby. Hotel/dining room and bed and breakfast accommodations also nearby.