- A Gallery of Heritage Fine Art situated in the historic core of downtown St. John's. Across from The Rooms.
- There are also giclee prints on watercolour paper and canvas. Giclee images may be enhanced upon request.
- This image depicts a NL custom of "Friday's Fresh Fish" consumption. One of many heritage images.
- One of the oldest fishing villages. A popular tourist spot on the edge of the oldest city in North America, St.John's
- A view from east end of St.John's showing the heritage core of the oldest city in North America
Richard Steele Studio and GallerySt. John's
Richard Steele Gallery offers colorful art with a narrative and or landscape styling. Visit the website www.richardsteele.com to view over 140 different images! We carry, originals canvas and water color as well prints, small matted images and note cards. We ship worldwide located in the historical district across from the provincial museum "The Rooms".
Locations & Dates
- 63 Harvey Road, St. John's
- 47.5646, -52.7131
- Jan 1 - Dec 31
- American Express
- Email Money Transfer