- One of our most popular products, these baby pram suits are machine-washable & -dryable. Available in assorted colours.
- Sweaters in fisherman’s wool: the NONIA-designed Madrock pullover in natural, the Rocky Harbour cardigan in oatmeal.
- Boot socks (decorated with puffins or other popular motifs); snowflake hat & mitts; trigger mitts (allow greater dexterity).
- One of 10 locally-themed cross-stitch kits we carry, most unique to us. We also carry many other high-quality local souvenirs.
- Traditional Newfoundland band Rum Ragged, sporting beautiful NONIA sweaters & accessories!
A not-for-profit cottage industry for 100 years, now a Newfoundland icon. Offering the widest local selection of handknits for infants to adults, including amazing sweaters, hats, mitts, scarves and socks, as well as handwoven table linens and scarves. Items are handcrafted by Newfoundland women in their homes. Custom and mail orders are welcome. NONIA is also an outlet for selected other local craftspeople offering jewelry, hooked mats, quilts, row-house crafts & souvenir items.
Locations & Dates
- 286 Water Street, St. John's
- 47.5623, -52.7094
- Jan 2 - Dec 31, 2020
- American Express
- German Language