- Sweaters in fisherman’s wool: the NONIA-designed Madrock pullover in natural, the Rocky Harbour cardigan in oatmeal.
- One of our most popular products, these baby pram suits are machine-washable & -dryable. Available in assorted colours.
- Boot socks (decorated with puffins or other popular motifs); snowflake hat & mitts; trigger mitts (allow greater dexterity).
- One of our 7 locally-themed cross-stitch kits, designs unique to us. We also carry many other high-quality local souvenirs.
- Traditional Newfoundland band Rum Ragged, sporting beautiful NONIA sweaters & accessories!
Jan 2 - Dec 31
We offer the widest selection of local hand-knits for infants to adults, including amazing sweaters, hats, mitts, scarves, and socks. A not-for-profit cottage industry for over 100 years, NONIA is now a Newfoundland icon. Items are hand-knit by Newfoundland women in their homes. Special-order sweaters are welcome. NONIA is also an outlet for selected other local craftspeople offering jewelry, cards, books, tartan, afghans & other souvenirs. Shop online or visit our shop in downtown St. John's!
Locations & Dates
- 286 Water Street, St. John's
- 47.5623, -52.7115
- Jan 2 - Dec 31
Electronic Methods of Payment
- American Express