- The Heritage Shop is filled to the brim with local art, craft, books and souvenirs.
- Newfoundland wildberry sauces, jams and teas and a huge hit with customers. As is local Screech flavoured coffee.
- The Signal Hill Heritage Shop is located on the first floor of Cabot Tower.
- We are proud to offer locally-made products at our Heritage Shop locations.
- You can the perfect gift or souvenir for anyone at our shop!
Heritage Shop Signal Hill
Apr 1 - Nov 15
A Shop with a view! Find meaningful gifts that reflect your unique travel experience. The Heritage Shop features the best in local cultural products and offers a wide range of art, craft, literature, food, gifts and souvenirs. Shop for a cause; all proceeds from the Heritage Shops go to the Historic Sites Association of Newfoundland and Labrador, a non-profit dedicated to presenting the province’s unique culture and heritage
Locations & Dates
- Cabot Tower, St. John's
- 47.5709, -52.6811
- Apr 1 - Nov 15
Electronic Methods of Payment
- American Express