- The Heritage Shop is located within the Ryan Premises National Historic Site. Find it in the old general store!
- The interior of our Heritage Shop still reflects it's past as a bustling general store of the Ryan's merchantile premises.
- You can find many gifts and souvenirs reflecting Newfoundland and Labrador's cultural heritage.
- We offer a huge selection of locally made products, including: jewelry, craft and artwork.
- Our friendly Heritage Shop staff and waiting to welcome to the the Ryan Premises, and help you find the perfect gift or souvenir
Heritage Shop Ryan PremisesBonavista
Looking for the perfect treasure from Newfoundland and Labrador? Find the tasteful piece to suit your lifestyle, décor and travel experience. The Heritage Shop features the best in local cultural products and offers a wide range of art, craft, literature, food, gifts and souvenirs. Shop for a cause; all proceeds from the Heritage Shops go to the Historic Sites Association of Newfoundland and Labrador, a non-profit dedicated to presenting the province’s unique culture and heritage.
- Ryan Premises National Historic Site, , 72 Confederation Dr, Bonavista , Bonavista
- 48.648, -53.1125
Dates of Operation
- Jun 1 - Sep 3, 2018
- American Express
- Wheelchair Accessible