- Our Port au Choix Heritage Shop carries beautiful gifts and locally-made products.
- Heritage Shop products suit any home or occassion. Pictured here is our exclusive Newfoundland & Labrador wildflower collection
- A variety of products at our shop reflect the aboriginal cultures that inhabited the area over the past 5000 years.
- Our Heritage Shop is located within the Visitor Centre of the Port au Choix National Historic Site.
- Wide selection of books and childrens clothing also at our Heritage Shop.
Heritage Shop Port au Choix
Port au Choix
Jun 1 - Sep 1
Looking for the perfect treasure from Newfoundland and Labrador? Find meaningful gifts that reflect your unique travel experience. The Heritage Shop features the best in local cultural products and offers a wide range of art, craft, literature, food, gifts and souvenirs. Shop for a cause; all proceeds from the Heritage Shops go to the Historic Sites Association of Newfoundland and Labrador, a non-profit dedicated to presenting the province’s unique culture and heritage.
Locations & Dates
- Point Riche Road (Port au Choix National Historic Site), Port au Choix
- 50.6972, -57.3815
- Jun 1 - Sep 1
Electronic Methods of Payment
- American Express
- Wheelchair Accessible