- Our Port au Choix Heritage Shop carries beautiful gifts and locally-made products.
- Heritage Shop products suit any home or occassion. Pictured here is our exclusive Newfoundland & Labrador wildflower collection
- A variety of products at our shop reflect the aboriginal cultures that inhabited the area over the past 5000 years.
- Our Heritage Shop is located within the Visitor Centre of the Port au Choix National Historic Site.
- Wide selection of books and childrens clothing also at our Heritage Shop.
Heritage Shop Port au Choix
Port au Choix
Jun 1 - Sep 30
Looking for the perfect treasure from Newfoundland and Labrador? Find meaningful gifts that reflect your unique travel experience. The Heritage Shop features the best in local cultural products and offers a wide range of art, craft, literature, food, gifts and souvenirs. Shop for a cause; all proceeds from the Heritage Shops go to the Historic Sites Association of Newfoundland and Labrador, a non-profit dedicated to presenting the province’s unique culture and heritage
Locations & Dates
- Port au Choix National Historic Site, Port au Choix
- 50.6972, -57.3815
- Jun 1 - Sep 30
Electronic Methods of Payment
- American Express
- Wheelchair Accessible