- Our Heritage Shop kiosk carries a huge range of beautiful Labradorite jewelry. The perfect compact gift for travelling.
- Our exclusive Newfoundland and Labrador calendar is a wonderful reminder of NLs beautiful scenary and culture.
- You can find many crafts depicting St. John's famous and colourful rowhouses at our airport kiosk.
- Our kiosk is located just inside of the departures lounge, as you exit the security screening.
- Waiting for a flight? Our friendly staff will help you find those last minute souvenirs on your list!
Heritage Shop St. John's International AirportSt. John's
Looking for the perfect treasure from Newfoundland and Labrador? Find meaningful gifts that reflect your unique travel experience. The Heritage Shop features the best in local cultural products and offers a wide range of art, craft, literature, food, gifts and souvenirs. Shop for a cause; all proceeds from the Heritage Shops go to the Historic Sites Association of Newfoundland and Labrador, a non-profit dedicated to presenting the province’s unique culture and heritage
- St. John's International Airport, Departures, 100 World Parkway, St. John's
- 47.6129, -52.7434
Dates of Operation
- Jan 1 - Dec 31, 2018
- American Express