L'Anse aux Meadows
- L'Anse aux Meadows viking settlement, depicted in the whimsical styling of The Gumpy Goat Gallery!
- Beautiful Vinland Troll doll, handmade for the L'Anse aux Meadow's Heritage Shop.
- There's plenty of Viking books to choose from, including our own publications, such as "Westward Vikings".
- You'll find the perfect souvenir at our Heritage Shop to reflect your memorable trip to L'Anse aux Meadows!
- The L'Anse aux Meadows Heritage Shop is located within the Visitor Centre of the National Historic Site.
Heritage Shop L'Anse aux MeadowsL'Anse aux Meadows
Looking for the perfect treasure from Newfoundland and Labrador? Find meaningful gifts that reflect your unique travel experience. The Heritage Shop features the best in local cultural products and offers a wide range of art, craft, literature, food, gifts and souvenirs. Shop for a cause; all proceeds from the Heritage Shops go to the Historic Sites Association of Newfoundland and Labrador, a non-profit dedicated to presenting the province’s unique culture and heritage
- L'Anse aux Meadows National Historic Site, Route 436, L'Anse aux Meadows
- 51.5921, -55.5329
Dates of Operation
- May 28 - Oct 2, 2018
- American Express
- Wheelchair Accessible