- Find Newfoundland and Labrador's iconic wildlife, history and culture captured in handcrafted gifts.
- Our shop features beautiful woodworking by local craftspeople.
- Our shelves feature beautiful pottery, such as this line inspired by the sea.
- Our Castle Hill Heritage Shop is located within the Vistor Centre of the National Historic Site.
Heritage Shop Castle Hill
June 1 - September 1
Looking for the perfect treasure from Newfoundland and Labrador? Find meaningful gifts that reflect your unique travel experience. The Heritage Shop features the best in local cultural products and offers a wide range of art, craft, literature, food, gifts and souvenirs. Shop for a cause; all proceeds from the Heritage Shops go to the Historic Sites Association of Newfoundland and Labrador, a non-profit dedicated to presenting the province’s unique culture and heritage
Locations & Dates
- Castle Hill National Historic Site, Placentia
- 47.2519, -53.9717
- June 1 - September 1
Electronic Methods of Payment
- American Express
- Wheelchair Accessible