- Find Newfoundland and Labrador's iconic wildlife, history and culture captured in handcrafted gifts.
- Our shop features beautiful woodworking by local craftspeople.
- The Castle Hill Heritage Shop offers a wide selection of local knitwear.
- Our shelves feature beautiful pottery, such as this line inspired by the sea.
- Our Castle Hill Heritage Shop is located within the Vistor Centre of the National Historic Site.
Heritage Shop Castle HillPlacentia
Looking for the perfect treasure from Newfoundland and Labrador? Find meaningful gifts that reflect your unique travel experience. The Heritage Shop features the best in local cultural products and offers a wide range of art, craft, literature, food, gifts and souvenirs. Shop for a cause; all proceeds from the Heritage Shops go to the Historic Sites Association of Newfoundland and Labrador, a non-profit dedicated to presenting the province’s unique culture and heritage
Locations & Dates
- Castle Hill National Historic Site, Placentia
- 47.2518, -53.972
- Jun 1 - Sep 3, 2019
- American Express
- Wheelchair Accessible