- Find us in Devon House, a Registered Heritage Structure, awarded by the Heritage Foundation of Newfoundland & Labrador in 1992
- Learn how to work with clay at the Craft Council Clay Studio!
- Visit the Gallery for exquisite one of a kind pieces.
- We've got some of the most colourful houses around!
- We carry the work of 150+ juried craftspeople.
Craft Council of Newfoundland & LabradorSt. John's
A must visit! Whether you are looking for a small keepsake of your visit, or an addition to a fine craft collection, be sure to visit the Craft Council Shop and Gallery. The Shop carries the beautiful works of 150+ juried craftspeople working in a multitude of styles and mediums. While the Gallery has approximately 10 exhibitions a year, each showcasing exceptional one of a kind Fine Craft.
Locations & Dates
- 275 Duckworth Street, St. John's
- 47.5708, -52.6997
- Jan 1 - Dec 31, 2019
- American Express