- Our store is located at 309 Water Street.
- In addition to handmade local products, we also carry a wide range of souvenirs for yourself and friends.
- Our store is just steps from the colourful rowhouses of downtown St. John's. You can even find mini ones inside!
- Many of our locally crafted products have cultural significance to Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Large selection of local art and craft that reflects our beautiful province.
Heritage Shop Water Street
Jan 1 - Dec 31
Looking for the perfect treasure from Newfoundland and Labrador? Find meaningful gifts that reflect your unique travel experience. The Heritage Shop features the best in local cultural products and offers a wide range of art, craft, literature, food, gifts and souvenirs. Shop for a cause; all proceeds from the Heritage Shops go to the Historic Sites Association of Newfoundland and Labrador, a non-profit dedicated to presenting the province’s unique culture and heritage.
Locations & Dates
- 309 Water Street, St. John's
- 47.5616, -52.7143
- Jan 1 - Dec 31
Electronic Methods of Payment
- American Express