- Delicious scones made from scratch everyday!
- Sit back and enjoy the view...whales, icebergs or just listen to the sounds of the sea.
- A cozy traditional setting for the perfect cup of tea and a homemade cinnamin bun.
- A traditional salt box house dating back over 160 years...come take in our million dollar view!!
- Listen to the waves while getting together with friends/family on our awesome patio.
Ida's Place Tea Room
May 18 - Sep 30
Drive over to the historic island of Greenspond to enjoy a truly authentic afternoon by the sea. Ida's Place Tea Room is an old salt box house that is perched at the tip of the coastline with an incredible view of whales and icebergs. Relax on the deck with a cup of coffee or locally made tea from The Newfoundland Tea Co. and a special dessert that was made with love in house. If the weather is not fair, enjoy the cozy indoor tea room and a friendly chat with host and owner, Heather Gordon.
Locations & Dates
- 22 Wing's Island Rd, Greenspond
- 49.0667, -53.5761
- May 18 - Sep 30
$$ moderate ($11-30)
- Email Money Transfer
- Can seat up to 24
- Bus Tours Welcome
- Dessert Service
- Free Parking
- Good for Groups
- Local Ingredients
- Outdoor Seating