- One of over 100 apple trees in Port Blandford overlooking beautiful Clode Sound!
- Enjoying the Port Blandford AppleFest! on a beautiful fall afternoon.
- Just some of the apple muffins and pastries at the AppleFest! Apple Breakfast.
- NL artist Clifford George completing a painting demonstration at the Port Blandford AppleFest!
- The Phantom 4 warming up for "Concert in the Park" at the Port Blandford AppleFest!
Port Blandford AppleFest!Port Blandford
The Port Blandford AppleFest! is a fall festival that takes place on the last weekend of September that celebrates all things apple. The festival includes family activities at the municipal park, a dinner theatre, car show, pig roast, outdoor concert, and of course, apples! Please follow the Town’s Facebook page, Twitter account and website for the latest updates!
Locations & Dates
- School Road, Port Blandford
- 48.3645, -54.1650
- Sep 25 - Sep 27, 2020
- Email Money Transfer
- Food Services Onsite