- Welcome to Rocket Bakery & Fresh Food, home of great home cooking! Soups, sandwiches, salads, baked goods, all made on site!
- Rocket's baked goods are delightful! Cakes, cookies, croissants, artisan bread, lemon tarts, and lots of "no flour" items, too!
- Owners, Dave, Kelly & Mark, welcome you to Rocket in its funky, heritage space right downtown on St. John's main street!
- Start your day right with one of Rocket's espresso-based drinks! Great brewed coffee and homemade lemonade in the summer!
- Rocket's sandwiches are delicious and made on our fresh, artisan breads. They change daily so check our website for menu news!
Rocket Bakery & Fresh FoodSt. John's
TripAdvisor Hall of Famer, Rocket Bakery, housed in a heritage building on St. John’s main street, features two event rooms hosting traditional music sessions & cultural experiences, ukulele jams, sewing bees, concerts & more! Our ever-changing series of cultural experiences include “Fish Cakes & Accordions,” “FishCraft”, "NL Traditional Kitchen Party Music Experience" and "The Homely Made Jam Session" to name a few! It’s never a dull moment at Rocket! See website for more details & join us!
Locations & Dates
- 272 Water Street, St. John's
- 47.5624, -52.7089
- Jan 1 - Dec 31, 2020
- Event prices vary. See website for details.
- American Express
- Food Services Onsite
- French Language