- Perchance Theatre: A rainy day show complete with rainbow. (Photo by D Irvine)
- Audience lining up for a show.
- Alexis Koetting and Greg Malone star in the hit comedy Twelfth Night 2016 (photo by Pam Whelan)
- Janet Edmonds and Paul Wilson starring in Macbeth summer 2015 (photo by Ross Leslie)
- Battle Scene Henry V 2014. Featuring Darryl Hopkins, Paul Wilson & Brian Marler as King Henry. (photo by Ross Leslie)
Experience professional classic theatre in historic Cupids, where Canada’s first English colony was founded. Our intimate open-air theatre, modelled on Elizabethan playhouses from Shakespeare’s day, was listed as one of the top 6 most unique ways to experience Shakespeare in Canada. It is home to the province's top classical artists pushing the boundaries and telling tales that will give you an experience to remember. Visit our website for details on tickets and shows for the 2018 season.
- 169 Burnt Head Loop, Cupids
- 47.5628, -53.2019
Dates of Operation
- Jun 1 - Aug 30, 2019
- 145 Theatre bench seats
- Seniors Rates