- A cinematographer taking in the views during our free locations scout tour of the city and surrounding areas. Bring your camera!
- Baroness von Sketch at the St. John's International Women's Film Festival
- Full houses at our film screenings at the LSPU Hall, with great artist talkbacks
- Our [Interactive] Film Industry forum brings the industry's biggest leaders to you. Open to everyone.
- Celebrate films along with great parties, music, food and more.
St. John's International Women's Film FestivalSt. John's
The St. John’s International Women’s Film Festival is one of the longest-running women’s film festivals in the world. Established in 1989 with a bold vision of supporting and promoting women filmmakers from around the globe, our year-round operations include film screenings, high-calibre workshops, film conferences, youth-focused filmmaking camps, and career-accelerating mentorship programs. All of this culminates in a five-day international film festival and forum held every October.
Locations & Dates
- 28 Cochrane Street, St. John's
- 47.5693, -52.7026
- Oct 2021 TBA
- See website for ticket info.
- 4,500 - 6,000
- French Language
- Seniors Rates