- A cinematographer taking in the views during our free locations scout tour of the city and surrounding areas. Bring your camera!
- A full house at the LSPU Hall, our Festival headquarters downtown. So many shorts and feature films for you to enjoy, with Q&As.
- Made by Women, For Everyone. Our red carpet opening night gala is not to be missed!
- Our [Interactive] Film Industry forum brings the industry's biggest leaders to you. Open to everyone.
- Filmmakers from around the world make our Festival their annual destination.
St. John's International Women's Film FestivalSt. John's
A 5-day film festival showcasing films made by women, for everyone! Between 60-80 films - documentaries, short films and feature-length films - will be screened. The Festival is accompanied by a 4-day [Interactive] Film Industry Forum featuring keynote addresses, seminars, workshops, and face-to-face industry meetings for both emerging filmmakers and seasoned producers. The RBC Michelle Jackson Emerging Filmmaker award is presented during our Closing Night Gala.
- 28 Cochrane Street, St. John's
- 47.5654, -52.7055
Dates of Operation
- Oct 17-21, 2018
- See website for ticket info.
- 4,000 - 5,000
- French Language
- Seniors Rates