- A cinematographer taking in the views during our free locations scout tour of the city and surrounding areas. Bring your camera!
- Made by Women, For Everyone. Our red carpet opening night gala is not to be missed!
- Our [Interactive] Film Industry forum brings the industry's biggest leaders to you. Open to everyone.
- Filmmakers from around the world make our Festival their annual destination.
St. John's International Women's Film FestivalSt. John's
The St. John’s International Women’s Film Festival is one of the longest-running women’s film festivals in the world. Established in 1989 with a bold vision of supporting and promoting women filmmakers from around the globe, our year-round operations include film screenings, high-calibre workshops, film conferences, youth-focused filmmaking camps, and career-accelerating mentorship programs. All of this culminates in a five-day international film festival and forum held every October.
Locations & Dates
- 28 Cochrane Street, St. John's
- 47.5654, -52.7055
- Oct 16-20, 2020
- Oct 1-31, 2019
- See website for ticket info.
- 4,500 - 6,000
- French Language
- Seniors Rates