Cape St. Mary's Ecological Reserve
- Nature and Culture: Nature in the daytime - Culture in the evening - The Cape St. Mary's Performance Series
- Local writer Marina Gambin reading from her work.
- The Atlantic String Quartet playing Mozart.
- Ed Squires and James Hurley, percussion and piano.
- Noah Bender, Ilia Nicoll, Delf Maria Hohmann,Yiddish songs.
Cape St. Mary's Performance SeriesCape St. Mary's Ecological Reserve
Experience music, storytelling, reading, sounds, and visual arts at the Interpretation Centre. Cape St. Mary's Ecological Reserve. Nature and Culture. Enjoy the breathtaking scenery in the daytime and join us for the evening performances by the Province's most prominent artists representing all genres in the arts.
Locations & Dates
- Interpretation Centre, Cape St. Mary's Ecological Reserve
- 46.8232, -54.1922
- Jun 12 - Oct 23, 2021
- $18 adults, $8 children, tickets at the door only.
- Email Money Transfer
- Seating limited. Max 50 people.
- Wheelchair Accessible
- French Language
- German Language