- Cast of the SS Ethie at the actual wreck site in Sally's Cove. The dinner theatre takes place at the Shallow Bay Motel, Cow Head
- The "Stokers" keep the "ship movin'" and the humor flyin in the SS Ethie dinner theatre, which has been selling out for 22 years
- Our Fanny by Berni Stapleton premiered at the 2016 Festival. It tells the story of VAD nurse Frances Cluett of Belleoram
- Neddy Norris Night is filled with traditional music and stories, taking patrons on a cultural journey of Newfoundland & Labrador
- Newfoundland Vinyl celebrates the province's musical artists of the 60s, 70s, 80s, with more than a sprinkling of laughter!
Gros Morne Theatre FestivalCow Head
24th Annual Gros Morne Theatre Festival featuring high quality professional theatre. The 2019 Gros Morne Theatre Festival season will feature the return of the ever popular "Ethie" (dinner theatre) by Shane Ellis Coates and Neddy Norris Night, a night of traditional music and stories; Dramas & comedy theatre productions TBD. Check website after Feb. 28, 2019 for complete details and to purchase tickets.
Locations & Dates
- 195 Main Street, Cow Head
- 49.9146, -57.7879
- Jun 1 - Sep 21, 2019
- Guest Series $35/($17.50 students); Main Stage Plays $35/($17.50 students); Dinner Theatre $65 ($37.50 students);
- American Express
- 90- 180 Seats depending on show venue
- Hearing Assistance Receivers