- Spectacular Northern Lights(Aurora borealis) observed from the camping cabins.
- Sit back and relax in one of our private L- Shaped campsites. Serviced or non serviced.
- Lots to do at our KOA! Scheduled weekly activities and special events for all campers!
- Full service sites able to accomodate large RVs. (30/50 amp) Firepits available upon request. Deluxe sites available as well.
- We have eight beautiful camping cabins located near the pond and two deluxe cabins overlooking the longe range mountains.
Gros Morne/Norris Point KOANorris Point
Join a campfire sing-along at Newfoundland & Labrador's first & only KOA, a secluded campground in a wooded valley near the center of Gros Morne National Park. Campsites overlook a mountain lake perfect for swimming and boating. Water crafts available for rent. Walk the "Moose Path" along its shore. Trails some easy, some demanding - explore the contours and vistas of this stunning land. Join interpretive kayak tours to glacier-carved fjords. Kids get their own interpretive hikes and crafts.
- Norris Point Access Road off Route 430, Norris Point
- 49.5565, -57.8743
- Sites $25 - $50; Kamping Cabins $70 - $75; Deluxe Kamping Cabins $130 - $145
- 103 Sites, 8 Kamping Cabins & 2 Deluxe Kamping Cabins
- Comfort Station
- Convenience Store
- Drinking Water
- Dumping Station
- Electrical Hookup
- Firepit/BBQ Pit
- Hiking/Walking Trail
- Interpretive Programs
- Laundry Services
- Pets Allowed
- Playground or Play Area
- Pull-Through Sites
- Sewage Hookups
- Unserviced Sites
- Water Hookup