- The El Dorado trail goes down to a beautiful beach where icebergs in the spring can often be seen floating by.
- Our 4 season trail provides the opportunity for outdoor enthusiasts to enjoy many different outdoor activities.
- The 10 km trail is a moderate hike taking the outdoor enthusiast to multiple elevations with panoramic and coastline views.
- Ariel shot of the massive mine cave-in that is part of the El Dorado trail.
- One of two historic cemeteries that can be found along the El Dorado trail.
El Dorado Trail
Little Bay, Notre Dame Bay
Jan 1 - Dec 31
Located in picturesque Little Bay in the Green Bay area, the El Dorado trail is an interpretive 4-season, 10 km, multi-use loop trail that allows visitors to step back in history and walk in the footprints that early miners of Newfoundland walked 145 years ago. With 8 historic sites, the trail takes the adventurer past historic cemeteries, breathtaking lookouts, a mine cave-in and leads to the beautiful Atlantic coastline all the while telling the story of the areas rich copper mining history.