- Learn about the community's shipbuilding and logging history at this Heritage Site near the railway trestle on Main Street.
- This speeder was a common sight on the railway, and is now preserved at one of our Heritage Sites on Main Street.
- Causway Memorial Park is one of the Heritage Sites in the community and is located next to the causeway on Route 233
- This replica sawmill is at the end of our 230 metre long heritage trail located off Main Street near the community's wharf.
- St. Aidan's Anglican Church is over 100 years old, and you can find two storyboards just outside this historical structure on Main Street.
Port Blandford Heritage Sites
May 17 - Nov 18
The Town of Port Blandford and the Port Blandford Heritage Society have worked together to create 12 heritage storyboards which are placed throughout the community at 7 heritage sites. Learn about the railway, fire patrol, sawmilling, shipbuilding and logging history of the community. The sites include our 100 year-old Anglican Church, railway speeder shed, replica sawmill and the Causeway Memorial Site. When visiting, take a self-guided tour through our community's past.