- Learn about the community's shipbuilding and logging history at this Heritage Site near the railway trestle on Main Street.
- This speeder was a common sight on the railway, and is now preserved at one of our Heritage Sites on Main Street.
- Causway Memorial Park is one of the Heritage Sites in the community and is located next to the causeway on Route 233
- This replica sawmill is at the end of our 230 metre long heritage trail located off Main Street near the community's wharf.
- St. Aidan's Anglican Church is over 100 years old, and you can find two storyboards just outside this historical structure on Main Street.
Port Blandford Heritage SitesPort Blandford
The Town of Port Blandford and the Port Blandford Heritage Society have worked together to create 12 heritage storyboards which are placed throughout the community at 7 heritage sites. Learn about the railway, fire patrol, sawmilling, shipbuilding and logging history of the community. The sites include our 100 year-old Anglican Church, railway speeder shed, replica sawmill and the Causeway Memorial Site. When visiting, take a self-guided tour through our community's past.