- Receiving the 2019 Discovery Award for our honey bee hike from the City of St John's. Presented by Mayor Danny Breen.
- Tasting Fireweed Honey right out of a beehive! Fireweed produces a nectar that is sought after by beekeepers. It is premium!
- The first day of spring 2018 we opened Adelaide’s Honey Bee, Pollinator and Wildflower Reserve. The only one of its kind!
- People fall in love on the honey bee hike.
- Enjoying one of lifes sweet moments.
Adelaide’s Honey Bee, Pollinator and Wildflower Reserve
Jun 1 - Oct 15
The award winning Honey Bee Hike is a eco-agri-tourism experience like no other. Each visit is exciting and different with experiences such as opening up a beehive and tasting the honey inside, observing honey bees and native pollinators foraging on wild flowers then returning to their hive with pollen and nectar. Come walk our wilderness trails in a protected bee suit that is provided to you where you will see song birds, honey bees, pollinators, wildflowers and our Newfoundland boreal forest.
Locations & Dates
- 274 Back Line, Goulds
- 47.4698, -52.7861
- Jun 1 - Oct 15
Adults $68.00, children under 12 years $35.00 taxes included. This is a guided experience.
- Email Money Transfer
- 8 persons maximum