Petty Harbour, Petty Harbour-Maddox Cove
- Interact with local marine animals in our touch tanks. Get hands-on with sea stars, crabs, anemones and more!
- Find us in the Fisherman's Cooperative building on the south side of Petty Harbour.
- Experience family programs that are fun and educational, including daily science demos, activities and our ocean science lab.
- Get up close with amazing creatures like this curious flounder and more!
- Explore, discover and learn at the Petty Harbour Mini Aquarium!
Petty Harbour Mini AquariumPetty Harbour, Petty Harbour-Maddox Cove
The Petty Harbour Mini Aquarium is a non-profit organization dedicated to fostering curiosity about our local marine life in a engaging way! Newfoundland’s first seasonal, catch and release aquarium. Interactive exhibits, touch tanks, lab demonstrations, kid friendly microscopes, gift shop and one-on-one interpretation from knowledgeable staff. Open seasonally, we return all of our animals to their ocean home in September. Discover the secrets of the ocean and get your hands wet!
Locations & Dates
- 35 A Southside Road, Petty Harbour, Petty Harbour-Maddox Cove
- 47.5639, -52.6940
- Jun 7 - Sep 4, 2020
- Adult $8, family $20, senior - $6, youth $5, child (3 and under) free.
- Email Money Transfer
- Seniors Rates