Petty Harbour, Petty Harbour-Maddox Cove
- Interact with local marine animals in our touch tanks. Get hands-on with sea stars, crabs, anemones and more!
- Find us in the Fisherman's Cooperative building on the south side of Petty Harbour.
- Experience family programs that are fun and educational, including daily science demos, activities and our ocean science lab.
- Get up close with amazing creatures like this curious flounder and more!
- Explore, discover and learn at the Petty Harbour Mini Aquarium!
Petty Harbour Mini AquariumPetty Harbour, Petty Harbour-Maddox Cove
The Petty Harbour Mini Aquarium is a non-profit organization dedicated to fostering curiosity and inspiring change. We are a completely catch and release aquarium, featuring over 30 live displays and touch tanks with local marine animals. Interactive exhibits, touch tanks, lab demonstrations, kid friendly microscopes, gift shop and one-on-one interpretation from knowledgeable staff. Open seasonally, we return all of our animals to their ocean home in September. Come take a peek under the waves!
Locations & Dates
- 35 A Southside Road, Petty Harbour, Petty Harbour-Maddox Cove
- 47.4634, -52.7073
- Jun 9 - Sep 7, 2019
- Youth - $5.00; Senior - $6.00; Adults - $8.00; Family - $20.00; Season Pass [Individual] - $25.00; Season Pass [Adult] - $50.00; 3 and Under Free
- Email Money Transfer
- Seniors Rates