- Interact with local marine animals in our touch tanks. Get hands-on with sea stars, crabs, anemones and more!
- Experience vibrant local marine life in our temporary catch-and-release habitats, and learn more about your favorite animals!
- Explore family programs that are fun and educational, including hands-on exhibits, activities and our ocean science lab.
- Discover unique ocean-themed items, sustainable products and great gift ideas for marine enthusiasts in our Mini Gift Shop
- Find us in the Petty Harbour Fishermen's Cooperative building, located on the south side of beautiful Petty Harbour.
Petty Harbour Mini AquariumPetty Harbour
The Petty Harbour Mini Aquarium is a non-profit organization dedicated to fostering curiosity about our local marine life in a engaging way! Newfoundland’s first seasonal, catch and release aquarium. Interactive exhibits, touch tanks, lab demonstrations, kid friendly microscopes, gift shop and one-on-one interpretation from knowledgeable staff. Open seasonally, we return all of our animals to their ocean home in September. Discover the secrets of the ocean and get your hands wet!
Locations & Dates
- 35 A Southside Road, Petty Harbour
- 47.5639, -52.6940
- Jun 7 - Sep 4
- Adult $8, family $20, senior - $6, youth $5, child (3 and under) free.
- Email Money Transfer
- Seniors Rates