Petty Harbour, Petty Harbour-Maddox Cove
- Interact with local marine animals in our touch tanks. Get hands-on with sea stars, crabs, anemones and more!
- Find us in the Fisherman's Cooperative building on the south side of Petty Harbour.
- Experience family programs that are fun and educational, including daily science demos, activities and our ocean science lab.
- Get up close with amazing creatures like this curious flounder and more!
- Explore, discover and learn at the Petty Harbour Mini Aquarium!
Petty Harbour Mini AquariumPetty Harbour, Petty Harbour-Maddox Cove
The Petty Harbour Mini Aquarium is a non-profit organization dedicated to fostering curiosity about our local marine life in a engaging way! We are a catch and release marine education facility, featuring over 30 live displays and 7 touch tanks with local marine animals. Take part in educational programs, tours, puppet shows, science demonstrations and more! Open seasonally, we return all of our animals to their ocean home in September. Discover the secrets of the ocean and get your hands wet!
Locations & Dates
- 35 A Southside Road, Petty Harbour, Petty Harbour-Maddox Cove
- 47.4634, -52.7073
- Jun 9 - Sep 7, 2019
- Youth - $5.00; Senior - $6.00; Adults - $8.00; Family - $20.00; Season Pass [Individual] - $25.00; Season Pass [Adult] - $50.00; 3 and Under Free
- Email Money Transfer
- Seniors Rates