English Harbour, Trinity Bay
- Pink clouds abound in English Harbour. Art, music, gifts, workshops, in a beautifully restored church. Open 9-5 July & August.
- Gift shop with art and exclusive items, jewelry, knitted items, quilts, ceramics. Open daily 9-5 all summer.
- Accomplished artists perform regularly in the restored church. Check the website for updated schedule and mark your calendar.
- Beautifully restored, a perfect venue for a romantic wedding, corporate retreats.
- Workshops include painting, rug hooking, creativity, fabric dying. Check the calendar on our website to register.
English Harbour Arts CentreEnglish Harbour, Trinity Bay
English Harbour Arts Centre is housed in the former All Saints Anglican Church, beautifully restored heritage building overlooking Trinity Bay. The EHAC is a not-for-profit organization and a registered charity. Our program comprises arts / crafts and workshops for all ages, creative retreats for professional artists / writers, and cultural events such musical performances. Whenever possible our workshops and events are created in response to the region's natural beauty and cultural traditions.
+1 (709) 464 2424
+1 (709) 691 3820
+1 (709) 738 3218 (Off Season)
+1 (866) 456 2424 (toll free)
Locations & Dates
- Route 230-21, English Harbour, Trinity Bay
- 48.3688, -53.2662
- Closed for 2021 Season (Jun 28 - Oct 1)
- Contact for rates.
- American Express