Long Island Co-op Heritage and Outdoor Rest Area


Historic co-op store rebuilt in 1957 is part of the co-operative movement in Newfoundland. It was a major source of practically all goods needed to run a household and conduct the fishery - a general store and fish buyer. After it closed in 2002 the town acquired and restored it. The Heritage Centre houses artifacts.

Contact Information

Locations & Dates

  • Route 380, Beaumont
  • 49.6182, -55.6837
  • Jun 1 - Sep 30



  • Food Services Onsite