St. Paul's ChurchHarbour Grace
Built in 1835, St. Paul’s is the oldest stone Gothic Revival style church in Newfoundland and Labrador. The grounds contain the oldest known gravesite of an officer of the Royal Newfoundland Regiment. The cornerstone for the present St. Paul’s church was laid by Govenor Prescott on August 28, 1835 on the same site as the 1764 church. It was then consecrated by Bishop Spencer on the July 4, 1840.