- Random Passage- Come step back in time to an imagined fishing outpost of the early 1800's
- Our church sits atop the highest hill; often a place of unity and comfort for the community
- The spectacular view from our church. Close your eyes and imagine fishermen returning with their catch of the day
- Come walk where those have walked before us
Random Passage Site
May 22 - Sep 24
It Happened in a Place Like This! Visit the Random Passage Site and take a walk back in time, imagine what life might have been like in a fishing village in the early 1800's. Guided tours of the Site are provided. Be sure to stop in to see what's on the menu in the Tearoom and a line of cultural crafts that are related to the Site that will be a lasting memory of your visit. Be sure to visit Joe's Place the bar where the movie The Grand Seduction was filmed in 2012.
Locations & Dates
- Route 239, New Bonaventure
- 48.2853, -53.4554
- May 22 - Sep 24
Adult $10, senior $8, youth (6-17) $4, child (5 & under) free. Group rates available. Joe's Place $5.
- Email Money Transfer
- Food Services Onsite
- Seniors Rates