- Visit our state-of-the-art museum! There are lots of interactive displays for guesses.
- The Museum is home to North America's last intact Lockheed Hudson bomber, one of only a handful remaining worldwide.
- The North Atlantic Aviation Museum highlights Gander's central role in development of transatlantic flight.
- Steel recovered from New York City's Twin Towers highlights a display on Gander's response following the 9/11 terror attacks.
- Visitors are invited to shop for unique aviation-related giftware, collectibles, toys and books.
North Atlantic Aviation Museum
Jan 5 - Dec 24
#1 attraction on TripAdvisor in Gander! A variety of artifacts and displays chronicling Gander's role in development of transatlantic aviation, from the 1930s through Come From Away 9/11, including steel recovered from the World Trade Center Twin Towers. Airframes include a 1940s canvas-covered Tiger Moth biplane, North America's last intact Lockheed Hudson Bomber and other military and civilian aircraft. Aircraft engines, machine guns, interactive displays, flight simulator, and gift shop.
Locations & Dates
- 135 Route 1, Gander
- 48.9523, -54.6227
- Jan 5 - Dec 24
Adults $8, seniors/youth/students $7, military/veterans $6, child (5 and under) free. Group rates available.
- American Express
- Seniors Rates