Conception Bay South
- Enjoy our accessible trail and discover our full service interpretation centre.
- Discover the beauty and tranquility of the Manuels River valley.
- Having fun along the trails while practicing social distancing.
- Visit where Dr. Riccardo Levi-Setti discovered MR1 - one of the largest in-tact trilobite fossils in the world!
- ALL members of your family are welcome at Manuels River.
Manuels RiverConception Bay South
Manuels River is an international tourist destination. We are one of the most unique places in the world. Discover the scenic river valley, ecological habitats, a wide assortment of birds, & world-renowned fossil sites, all while learning the unique history that makes this area special. The trail system makes it easy to explore nature, without having to deal with difficult terrain & the Centre has a café with a picturesque view plus a gift store with keepsakes; a one of a kind destination.
Travel Offers from Manuels River
Locations & Dates
- Junction Route 2 and Route 60, Conception Bay South
- 47.5204, -52.9466
- Jan 1 - Dec 31
- Call or see website. Child (under 4) free. Group rates available.
- American Express
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Food Services Onsite
- French Language
- Seniors Rates