- Outside view of the Labrador Heritage Museum at the mouth of North West River
- International Grenfell Association Exhibit - The 'Beaver' float plane, one of many dioramas
- Hudson Bay Company Exhibit - 'The Trapper's Fur Trading Store'
- Trapper's Exhibit - The Trapper's Tilt (Life size cabin for sub-arctic overnights)
- Hudson Bay Company Exhibit - 'Old General Store'
Labrador Heritage Society Museum
North West River
Jun 10 - Sep 29
An absolute gem. The main section is a superb re-creation of an old-time Labrador store. Four Exhibits: (1) Trappers & Families. (2) International Grenfell Association. (3) Hudson Bay Company. (4) Hubbard Expeditions, which includes some of Leonidas Hubbard's personal possessions.
Locations & Dates
- 3 River Road, North West River
- 53.5251, -60.1394
- Jun 10 - Sep 29
Adult $3, child $1.