James J. O'Mara Pharmacy MuseumSt. John's
Heritage Drugstore, a replica of a working Apothecary, with a set of oak drugstore fixtures (1879), show globes, shop bottles and many other pharmacy implements used in the preparation of different medications. Built in 1922 and operated as Peter O'Mara Drug Store until 1986. It has its original ornate tin embossed ceiling and maple hardwood floor. Designed along the traditional English style. It was opened as a museum in 1988, and named James J. O'Mara Pharmacy Museum in 1990.