Central Region

Fishermen's Museum

Musgrave Harbour

The Fishermen's Museum was built in 1910 and was the first retail store operated by the Fishermen's Trading Company with Sir William Coaker as president of the Fishermen's Protective Union (FPU). The museum now holds an array of interesting artifacts pertaining to the fishing industry and also the local history. The mural displayed on the side of the museum depicts the history of the fishery, from the time of the Vikings to the modern-day fishermen.

Locations & Dates

  • Marine Drive, Musgrave Harbour
  • 49.4497, -53.9432
  • Jun 29 - Aug 27


Donations accepted.