- Admiralty House Communications Museum in Mount Pearl, NL
- Replica Marconi Room from the S.S. Florizel.
- Heeding The Call: Newfoundland's Naval Home Defense that focuses on the Newfoundland Royal Naval Reservists.
- Wander through our grounds that are filled with beautiful plants, trees, shrubs, gazebo, covered archway and a trellis.
- Proud to be located in scenic Mount Pearl!
Admiralty House Museum and Archives
Jan 2 - Dec 23
This historic property from 1915 originally operated as a Marconi Wireless Station. During WWI, the station intercepted German naval transmissions, tracked icebergs, and ships in distress. Today, it operates as an award-winning museum with unique tours and programs. Throughout the year, visitors can learn the history of early communications, the Royal Navy, and the tragedy of the S.S. Florizel. Visitors can also explore the garden nestled among gorgeous foliage with a fairy-tale archway.
Locations & Dates
- 365 Old Placentia Road, Mount Pearl
- 47.5047, -52.7948
- Jan 2 - Dec 23
- American Express
- Wheelchair Accessible