- Admiralty House Communications Museum in Mount Pearl, NL
- Wander through our grounds that are filled with beautiful plants, trees, shrubs, gazebo, covered archway and a trellis.
- Heeding The Call: Newfoundland's Naval Home Defense that focuses on the Newfoundland Royal Naval Reservists.
- Step back in time in our Commanding Officer's Sitting Room to when the Royal Navy occupied H.M. Wireless Station Mount Pearl.
- View our temporary exhibit on the SS Florizel disaster.
Admiralty House Museum and ArchivesMount Pearl
Admiralty House Museum & Archives is located in the former residential quarters of HM wireless station. Built by the Marconi Telegraph company for the British Navy during the First World War, the station was part of a global communication network; it linked the Admiralty with its ships on the water, intercepted German naval transmissions, and tracked icebergs and ships in distress. The museum offers tours of the historic building and features temporary exhibits in the newly renovated Annex.
Locations & Dates
- 365 Old Placentia Road, Mount Pearl
- 47.5047, -52.7948
- Jan 2 - Dec 23, 2019
- See website or call for fall & winter rates.
- Wheelchair Accessible