- Gros Morne Mountain - Gros Morne National Park - Parks Canada
- Hiking on the Tablelands - Parks Canada Gros Morne National Park
- Western Brook Pond - Parks Canada Gros Morne National Park
- Tablelands and Bonne Bay- Parks Canada Gros Morne National Park
- Western Brook Pond - Gros Morne National Park - Parks Canada
Gros Morne National Park of Canada
Jan 1 - Dec 31
Stunning fjords and moody mountains tower above a diverse panorama of beaches, bogs, forests and barren cliffs. Shaped by colliding continents and thousands of years of glaciation, Gros Morne's ancient landscape is a UNESCO World Heritage Site recognized for its beauty and its geological significance. Recreational opportunities include front and back country camping, oTENTiks, hiking, nature study, photography, kayaking, cross-country skiing and snowshoeing.
Locations & Dates
- Gros Morne National Park, Route 430, Rocky Harbour
- 49.5768, -57.8721
- Jan 1 - Dec 31
National park entry pass required. Please see website for details.
- American Express
- French Language
- Seniors Rates