- Come visit our salt water touch tank!
- Take a guided tour of our aquarium and get a closer look at the local sea life!
- Come take a complimentary guided tour with one of our experienced marine interpreters. Photo courtesy of David Howells and OLP
- We are located on the Norris Point waterfront, you can't miss us! Photo courtesy of David Howells and OLP
Bonne Bay Marine StationNorris Point
Discover the amazing sea life living in Bonne Bay fjord. Take an interactive tour of Bonne Bay Marine Station's salt water aquarium and touch tank. For family fun take a 'Marine Station Family Boat Tour' of Bonne Bay. An interpreter will help you sample the cold, deep waters of Bonne Bay, and collect plankton, some of the smallest creatures in the ocean. Then it's back to the marine station for a closer look at some or the larger marine life living below the waves.
Travel Offers from Bonne Bay Marine Station
Locations & Dates
- 1 Clarke's Lane, Norris Point
- 49.5172, -57.8767
- May 19 - Sep 23, 2019
- $3.50 - $27.50
- Up to 60 People
- Seniors Rates