- Begin your Labrador adventure with us.
- Let us introduce you to the culture and natural environment of the Labrador coast.
- See reproduction indigenous artifacts including a Thule harpoon.
- Ever see a pair of rackets? Browse exhibits and photos on Labrador lifestyles.
- Some evenings we have music@thegateway.
Gateway to LabradorL'Anse-au-Clair
Begin your Labrador adventure at the Gateway to Labrador Visitor Centre, for an introduction to the culture and natural environment of the Labrador coast. Our staff will help ensure you make the most of your visit to our coastal communities – from whale and iceberg watching, to exploring our heritage trails and historic sites. We can help you plan your visits to Red Bay UNESCO World Heritage Site, Point Amour Lighthouse, Battle Harbour and much more on Labrador Coastal Drive.
Locations & Dates
- 38 Main Highway, L'Anse-au-Clair
- 51.4296, -57.0654
- Mid Jun - Mid Sep
- Admission is Free
- The Gateway can accommodate up to 25 visitors at a time.
- French Language
- Seniors Rates