- There is so much to see and discover at Cupids Legacy Centre!
- Our engaging exhibits are packed with stories, details, and artifacts—the more you look, the more you will discover.
- Visit our roof-top faerie garden that offers a spectactular view of Conception Bay! Have you heard the song of the faeries?
- Not all faeries are good...or bad! Some hide in the berry bushes and watch from afar.
- Picture yourself here...the most photographed view in Cupids!
Cupids Legacy CentreCupids
Across from Cupids Harbour and the striking rock face of Spectacle Head, Cupids Legacy Centre is a place to make connections — between our history and yours. Experience John Guy’s story through video, sound, photos, and artifacts, as he shares the journey of the first English settlers starting a life in 17th century Newfoundland. Come get engaged in Cupids—trade memories & stories, have fun, write yourself into our story. We are recommended by Trip Advisor!
- 368 Seaforest Drive, Cupids
- 47.5471, -53.2281
- Please see website for details.
- Wheelchair Accessible
- French Language
- Seniors Rates