- Step back in time and discover the story of John Guy's Cupids Cove Plantation at Cupids Legacy Centre Museum.
- At the Legacy Centre you'll explore 400 years of history through interactive exhibits and archaeological discoveries.
- The Cupids Legacy Centre has plenty of exciting exhibits that appeal to young and old!
- Enjoy the beautiful views of Cupids harbour and Spectacle Head from the rooftop of Cupids Legacy Centre
- Be part of a hands-on flag raising ceremony. Pre-book this activity and help fly the gigantic flag first flown in 1910!
Cupids Legacy CentreCupids
The importance of Cupids’ legacy goes beyond the history of Canada's first English settlement. Our museum and other attractions celebrate the past, present and future of Cupids and the surrounding communities. Built to celebrate the 400th anniversary of Canada’s oldest English settlement and its founding by John Guy in 1610, the Cupids Legacy Centre was founded in 2010. With state-of-the-art exhibits and more than 170,000 artifacts, the Centre reveals the story of Cupids’ cultural importance.
Locations & Dates
- 368 Seaforest Drive, Cupids
- 47.5471, -53.2281
- May 31 - Oct 8
- Please see website for details.
- Wheelchair Accessible
- French Language
- Seniors Rates