- Step back in time and discover the story of John Guy's Cupids Cove Plantation. Join us as we celebrate their story of survival.
- You'll explore 400 years of history through interactive exhibits and hundreds of archaeological discoveries.
- With plenty of original artifacts, the Cupids Legacy Centre has lots of exciting exhibits to offer for young families.
- Be part of a touching, hands-on flag raising ceremony. Pre-book this activity; raise the flag first flown in 1910!
- Enjoy the beautiful views of Cupids harbour and Spectacle Head from the rooftop of the Cupids Legacy Centre!
Cupids Legacy CentreCupids
The importance of Cupids’ legacy goes beyond the history of Canada's first English settlement. Our Museum & other attractions celebrate the past, present & future of Cupids & the surrounding communities. Built to celebrate the 400th anniversary of its founding by John Guy in 1610, the Cupids Legacy Centre was founded in 2010. With state-of-the-art exhibits & more than 170,000 artifacts, the Legacy Centre reveals the story of Cupids’ cultural importance the rich history of the surrounding areas.
Locations & Dates
- 368 Seaforest Drive, Cupids
- 47.5471, -53.2281
- Jun 1 - Oct 9
- Please see website for details.
- Wheelchair Accessible
- French Language
- Seniors Rates