- Step back in time and discover the story of John Guy's Cupids Cove Plantation at Cupids Legacy Centre Museum.
- At the Legacy Centre you'll explore 400 years of history through interactive exhibits and archaeological discoveries.
- The Cupids Legacy Centre has plenty of exciting exhibits that appeal to young and old!
- Enjoy the beautiful views of Cupids harbour and Spectacle Head from the rooftop of Cupids Legacy Centre
- Be part of a hands-on flag raising ceremony. Pre-book this activity and help fly the gigantic flag first flown in 1910!
Cupids Legacy Centre
Jun 6 - Oct 6
It was here on these rugged shores, far from the comforts of what they knew to be home that it all began. Cupids - settled by John Guy and 39 settlers in 1610, our museum and other attractions celebrate our past, present and future. With state-of-the-art exhibits and more than 180,000 artifacts, the Centre reveals the story of Cupids’ cultural importance. Come, explore and discover the place and the life at the heart of our culture.
Locations & Dates
- 368 Seaforest Drive, Cupids
- 47.5477, -53.2286
- Jun 6 - Oct 6
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Food Services Onsite
- French Language
- Seniors Rates