- Grandma J's oceanfront home has a 13' foot picture window, stunning local art, vaulted bedroom ceilings, and 2 full bathrooms.
- Great open living room with gorgeous views, flat screen TV, and antiques mixed with modern furnishings.
- Master bed features direct ocean views, 13' foot ceiling, black chandelier, hand-stitched quilt, modern and antique furnishings.
- Hike the endless oceanfront trails all day and soak in your 62" clawfoot tub in the evening!
- Relax outside and watch for whales, eagles, or other amazing wildlife! Enjoy the 'bridge' with log picnic table and red chairs.
Grandma J's Herring Neck Vacation Rental
Canada Select 4.5 star home rental built 120+ years ago! Local craftsmen brought her back to glory with a 13' oceanfront picture window. Original wood floors, walls, and ceilings have been preserved and strengthened. Guests can see quality craftsmanship of yesteryear. The private home features local art, a stainless steel kitchen, 2 vaulted ceiling bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and W/D. A "peace" of heaven 15 minutes to Twillingate, 45 minutes to Fogo Ferry, and 1 hour 15 minutes to Gander Airport.
Location & Dates
- 3 Main Road, Herring Neck
- 49.6418, -54.6147
$235- $275, 3 Night Minimum. Weekly rates available.
- 1, 2-bedroom home
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Services
- Ocean or Waterfront View