- Grandma J's oceanfront home has a 13' foot picture window, stunning local art, vaulted bedroom ceilings, and 2 full bathrooms.
- Great open living room with gorgeous views, flat screen TV, and antiques mixed with modern furnishings.
- Master bed features direct ocean views, 13' foot ceiling, black chandelier, hand-stitched quilt, modern and antique furnishings.
- Hike the endless oceanfront trails all day and soak in your 62" clawfoot tub in the evening!
- Relax outside and watch for whales, eagles, or other amazing wildlife! Enjoy the 'bridge' with log picnic table and red chairs.
Grandma J's Herring Neck Vacation RentalHerring Neck
Grandma J's Canada Select 4.5 star home rental built 110+ years ago! Local craftsman brought her back to glory with a 13' oceanfront picture window. Original wood floors, walls, and ceilings have been preserved and strengthened. Guests can see quality craftsmanship of yesteryear. The private home features local art, a stainless steel kitchen, 2 vaulted ceiling bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and W/D. A peace of heaven 15 min to Twillingate, 45 min to Fogo Ferry, and 1 hour 15 min to Gander Airport.
Locations & Dates
- 3 Main Road, Herring Neck
- 49.6418, -54.6147
- May 1 - Oct 31
- $200 - 1200, See website for rate details and off season rates.
- 1, 2-bedroom home
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Services
- Ocean or Waterfront View
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .