- The Dildo Boathouse Inn lit up at night!
- The Irish Mist settles into Dildo Boathouse Inn's private dock for the night.
- Every room at the inn offers breathtaking ocean views and modern sleeping accommodations.
- The in house restaurant serves many options of traditional meals, local seafood, and uncomplicated cuisine.
- Allow yourself to be fascinated by local lore over a pint of Newfoundland beer in our fully licensed restaurant.
Dildo Boat House InnDildo
The inn was once a boatyard and now newly renovated into an elegant seven room inn. We are centrally located for touring the Avalon Peninsula. On site boat tour, private dock, and restaurant. Minutes from Dildo Brewery, Markland Winery, museums, golfing, cafés, hiking, medical clinic and local shopping on the Baccalieu Trail. Short distances from The Wooden Boat Building Museum of Newfoundland and Labrador, Cape St. Mary's Ecological Reserve, Salmonier Nature Park and St. John's.
Travel Offers from Dildo Boat House Inn
3 Days Starting at $199.99 Per PersonBrews and Berries TourDildo Boathouse Inn
Starting at $150 Per PersonScallops on the Sea AdventureDildo Boat Tours
Starting at $184.99 CDNRomantic RendezousDildo Boathouse Inn
Starting at $199.99 CDNThanks, Mom!Dildo Boathouse Inn
2 Days Starting at $199.99 Per PersonStay and Catch a PlayDildo Boathouse
Starting at $127.99 Per NightStaycation 2020Dildo Boathouse
Locations & Dates
- Route 80, Dildo Boathouse, Dildo
- 47.5470, -53.5458
- Jan 1 - Dec 31
- $139.99 - $249.99. see website for package rates.
- Email Money Transfer
- 7 Rooms
- Air Conditioning
- Business Services Centre
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Services
- Licensed Dining Room
- Meeting Facilities
- No Pets Allowed (Service Pets Welcome)
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Private Bath/Ensuites
- Room Service
- Rooms with Two Beds
- Seniors Rates
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .