- Front of the Robins Nest facing the ocean, complete with patio and BBQ.
- View from The Robin's Nest.
- Living area with pull out sofa, cable tv and wifi.
- Kitchen area, full size fridge, coffee maker, electric frying pan and toaster oven.
- Bedroom with double bed and fully wheelchair accessible bathroom with bathtub.
The Robin's NestTwillingate
We are located in beautiful historic Twillingate. Being in the center of town, we are oceanside, near all the local shopping & entertainment areas, walking distance to restaurants, pubs, arena, hiking trail, museums & playground. See the icebergs & watch the whales right from our patio. Twillingate boast one of Newfoundland's biggest festivals, the Fish Fun & Folk Festival, & we are located a very short 2 minute walk from where it all takes place!
- 24 Hugh Lane, Twillingate
- 49.6439, -54.7696
Dates of Operation
- May 1 - Sep 30
- Email Money Transfer
- 1-bedroom cottage
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Private Bath/Ensuites
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .