- Jellybean Row in St. John's
- Cape Spear at sunrise
- Join us in our cooking adventure "Lobster Flavour" and enjoy the succulent taste of NL seafood
- Interact with local marine animals in our touch tanks. Get hands-on with sea stars, crabs, anemones and more!
- Get up close with amazing creatures like this curious flounder and more!
The Robin's NestTwillingate
We are located in beautiful historic Twillingate. Being in the center of town, we are oceanside, near all the local shopping & entertainment areas, walking distance to restaurants, pubs, arena, hiking trail, museums & playground. See the icebergs & watch the whales right from our patio. Twillingate boast one of Newfoundland's biggest festivals, the Fish Fun & Folk Festival, & we are located a very short 2 minute walk from where it all takes place!
- 24 Hugh Lane, Twillingate
- 49.6439, -54.7696
- Email Money Transfer
- 1-bedroom cottage
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Private Bath/Ensuites
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .