- Mary's Place, Fogo, NL, modern kitchen, fully equipped
- Luxury Linens and local handmade quilts adorn all our comfy beds
- Aunt Christi's, living room inches from the ocean
- The living area of Aunt Christi's has an open concept for easy entertaining and reminiscing about your day
- Evelyn's Place, Herring Neck/Twillingate was the Old Anglican Rectory and Old School House for Herring Neck and Salt Harbour Isl
Spurrell's Heritage HomeDunfield
Spurrell's Heritage Home is situated on the land his Great Grandmother bought in 1930. Owner Dustin Spurrell has recreated a vacation home that has been said to be the best kept secret around. This classic but modern Newfoundland vacation home offers breathtaking views of the ocean and rugged coastline and provides the possibility of majestic encounters with icebergs, whales and eagles right from your front door. The Historic Town of Trinity is only a short 5 minute drive.
- 1 Main Road, Dunfield
- 48.3519, -53.3738
Dates of Operation
- Jan 1 - Dec 31, 2018
- $165 - $210. Please see our website.
- Email Money Transfer
- 2-bedroom vacation home
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Services
- Ocean or Waterfront View
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .