- Skinner House with the beautiful backdrop
- Bright open concept with modern furnishings complementing the vintage floors and walls
- King size beds in both bedrooms, sleeps 4. Handmade quilts and quality linens
- The town of Burgeo showing the archipelago of the many islands surrounding the coast.
- A living room with a view where you can watch the boats coming in and out of the Harbour.
The Old Salt Box Co. - BurgeoBurgeo
Oceanview, fully-restored 2-bedroom (1 king/1 queen) "Old Salt Box" vacation home with 4 piece bath, clawfoot tub, full kitchen, simplistic modern furnishings, signature window wall, wi-fi, cable, phone, laundry and high end amenities. Located minutes from the beach of Sandbanks Provincial Park, hiking, fishing, kayaking, and restaurants. Take the Ferry/Coastal boats to Grey River, Francois or Ramea. Explore the beautiful islands of the Burgeo Archipelago. Pair your visit with our Francois home.
Locations & Dates
- 17 Hares Road, Burgeo
- 47.6159, -57.6109
- Jan 1 - Dec 31
- $175 - $250/night., weekly and off season rates available.
- Email Money Transfer
- 2-bedroom vacation home
- Iron & Board
- No Pets Allowed (Service Pets Welcome)
- Ocean or Waterfront View
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .