- Skinner House with the beautiful backdrop
- Bright open concept with modern furnishings complementing the vintage floors and walls
- King size beds in both bedrooms, sleeps 4. Handmade quilts and quality linens
- The town of Burgeo showing the archipelago of the many islands surrounding the coast.
- A living room with a view where you can watch the boats coming in and out of the Harbour.
The Old Salt Box Co. - BurgeoBurgeo
Oceanview, fully restored 2-bedroom (1 king/1 queen) "Old Salt Box" vacation home with 4 piece bath, clawfoot tub, full kitchen, simplistic modern furnishings, signature window wall, wifi, cable, phone, laundry and high end amenities. Located minutes from the beach of Sandbanks Provincial Park, hiking, fishing, kayaking, and restaurants. Take the Ferry/Coastal boats to Grey River, Francois or Ramea. Explore the beautiful islands of the Burgeo Archipelago. Pair your visit with our Francois home.
Locations & Dates
- 17 Hares Road, Burgeo
- 47.6162, -57.6109
- Jan 1 - Dec 31
- Email Money Transfer
- 2-bedroom vacation home
- Iron & Board
- Ocean or Waterfront View
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .