- Front entrance. Private in lane parking adjacent to the house. Large, connected 3 part, patio has fabulous ocean and coastline view
- Back patio is spacious, has assortment of patio furniture and 4 burner BBQ. Ocean, garden, horizon, and shoreline view
- Female Northern Flicker Woodpecker is one of the many wild birds that visit our vacation home regularly. We are well positioned for birdwatching enthusiasts
- Amazing sunrise as seen from the back patio of the vacation home. We have an amazing view of horizon, coastline, and ocean
- Back yard has mature trees, flowers, and manicured lawn. The patio is enclosed with 3 extensions for fabulous ocean and garden views.
Murray HousePouch Cove
Privately situated with no other homes within 100 feet, Murray House Vacation Home Rental is a beautifully furnished, self-accommodating, 2 bedroom home with a duplex style construction. The duplex style home captures the true essence of outpost NL houses in years gone, a design that allowed extended families to live independent lives but to remain in close contact with each other. We conveniently live next door &, while we are non-intrusive, we are readily accessible to you during your stay.
Locations & Dates
- 16A Connors Loop, Pouch Cove
- 47.7697, -52.7714
- Jan 1 - Dec 31
- Email Money Transfer
- 2-bedroom vacation home
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Services
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Pets Allowed
- Private Bath/Ensuites
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .