- Back patio is spacious, has assortment of patio furniture and 4 burner BBQ. Ocean, garden, horizon, and shoreline view.
- Front entrance. Private in lane parking adjacent to the house. Large, connected 3 part, patio has fabulous ocean and coastline view
- Living room / kitchen open concept design. Patio doors open onto the back patio and have ocean and coastal views
- Master bedroom has a firm double bed, 48 in TV atop an electric fireplace stand
- Second bedroom has firm double bed, 48 in TV on fireplace base, dresser and corner unit
Murray HousePouch Cove
Birdwatcher's and ocean lover's paradise! Our lovely vacation home has a spacious, 3 section, wrap around furnished patio that enjoys spectacular coastal, horizon, and ocean views. Wild birds enjoy its well-established bird feeders situated on the patio's back railing and are clearly visible from many areas of the house. The home's duplex design captures the true essence of outpost NL houses and, because we live in the other side of the duplex, we are readily accessible to you during your stay.
Locations & Dates
- 16A Connors Loop, Pouch Cove
- 47.7686, -52.7661
- Jan 1 - Dec 31
- $120 - $180 per night
- Email Money Transfer
- 2-bedroom vacation home
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Services
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Pets Allowed
- Private Bath/Ensuites
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .