- Front entrance. Private in lane parking adjacent to the house. Large, connected 3 part, patio has fabulous ocean and coastline view
- Many different species of birds visit our well established feeders daily. Our feeders are in clear view and offer an amazing viewing position and great photo opportunities
- Back patio is spacious, has assortment of patio furniture and 4 burner BBQ. Ocean, garden, horizon, and shoreline view
- Master bedroom has queen bed, computer desk, 48 in TV, electric fireplace, and (not shown) full dresser with mirror, a walk in closet, and a single vanity
- Back yard has mature trees, flowers, and manicured lawn. The patio is enclosed with 3 extensions for fabulous ocean and garden views.
Murray HousePouch Cove
Birdwatcher's and ocean lover's paradise! Our lovely vacation home has a spacious, 3 section, wrap around furnished patio that enjoys spectacular coastal, horizon, and ocean views. Wild birds enjoy its well-established bird feeders situated on the patio's back railing and are clearly visible from many areas of the house. The home's duplex design captures the true essence of outpost NL houses and, because we live in the other side of the duplex, we are readily accessible to you during your stay.
Locations & Dates
- 16A Connors Loop, Pouch Cove
- 47.7686, -52.7661
- Jan 1 - Dec 31
- $120 - $180 per night
- Email Money Transfer
- 2-bedroom vacation home
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Services
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Pets Allowed
- Private Bath/Ensuites
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .