- The Florian Hotel rooms are extremely comfortable & quietly located with a picturesque view of the Labrador Straits.
- Enjoy Fresh Pan Fried Cod Each Day It Is Available To Us!
- Sip on a glass of wine and enjoy a delicious meal as you take in this unbelievable view.
- Beautiful Shot of a humpback whale tail
The Florian HotelForteau
20 minute drive from the ferry terminal. Unique, ambient atmosphere for the business or leisure traveler. Quiet environment. Adjacent to main highway. Minutes away from the second largest lighthouse in Canada, as well as a scenic drive away from the UNESCO World Heritage Site in Red Bay. Car rentals and tour guides available.
Travel Offers from The Florian Hotel
- 4 Buckle'sPoint Road , Forteau
- 51.4815, -56.9598
Dates of Operation
- Jan 1 - Dec 31, 2018
- Low season: Jan - Apr & Nov - Dec $129.99, High Season: May - Oct $189.99
- American Express
- Diners Club/EnRoute
- Email Money Transfer
- 21 Rooms
- Complimentary Breakfast
- French Language
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Services
- Licensed Dining Room
- Room Service
These accommodations participate in the Canada Select Accommodations Rating Program, a national program developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website.