- Pumpkin House - A vacation home unlike no other - Step back in time and enjoy the simplicity of a bygone era!
- 3 bedrooms with queen & double beds guarantee a good night's sleep
- Historic charm and character await you at the Pumpkin House - a Museum Guest House
- The comforts of home are all yours in our Twillingate vacation home
- Hosting guests from around the world since 2014- Book with us now on Airbnb
The Pumpkin HouseTwillingate
We offer a 4 1/2 star vacation home with a vintage twist! Our lovingly restored 19th century home has a comfortably curated vibe with antiques and period accessories. Enjoy a great nights sleep in a home that might just remind you of staying at your Grandma’s! For those looking for that unforgettable Newfoundland experience, look no further. Book with us on Airbnb!
Locations & Dates
- 19 Farmers Arm Road, Twillingate
- 49.6639, -54.7481
- May 15 - Oct 15
- $265 per night per party of 4.
- 3-bedroom cottage
- French Language
- Iron & Board
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Playground or Play Area
- Private Bath/Ensuites
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .