- Dressed in traditional wooden clapboard that's welcoming when the sun's shining and even when the fog rolls in.
- A curated collection of vintage clothesline fresh linens set the stage for the sweetest dreams.
- Designed with style - old fashioned style.
- The heart of the home is this kitchen, where lasting memories and delicious meals are made,
- Welcoming guests for over a decade to enjoy the art of slowing things down - Book your stay on Airbnb.
The Pumpkin House
The Pumpkin House offers you a vacation home with a vintage twist! Our lovingly restored historic home has a comfortably curated vibe with antiques, period accessories and very comfortable beds. As proud Twillingaters, we've been welcoming guests to Iceberg Alley since 2013. A stay at the Pumpkin House will let you enjoy the simple pleasures of yesteryear while being the cozy nest for you and your guests at the end of each day. For more info and to book your stay visit Airbnb or VRBO.
Location & Dates
- 19 Farmer's Arm Road, Twillingate
- 49.6639, -54.7481
- May 15 - Oct 15
$295 - $325 plus applicable taxes and service fees.
- Email Money Transfer
- 3-bedroom Victorian Home
- Air Conditioning
- French Language
- Iron & Board
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Playground or Play Area
- Private Bath/Ensuites
- Seniors Rates