- View of Bay de Grave from dining room - Photo credit Lee Peterson
- Welcome to The Bayside - Photo credit Dennis Minty
- Let us prepare you a delicious meal with an amazing view - Photo credit Dennis Minty
- Sit down a spell and stop your rushing around - Photo credit Dennis Minty
- Why not visit the neighbours while staying at The Bayside? - Photo credit Dennis Minty
The Bayside Bed and BreakfastBareneed
With outstanding ocean views, this 4-bedroom B&B is for travellers looking for Newfoundland memories. Stay with us and explore the beautiful Avalon. Located on the scenic Port de Grave peninsula off the Baccalieu Trail. 45 minutes away from St. John's. Bay Roberts, Brigus, Cupids, Carbonear, Harbour Grace are just minutes away. #1 B&B in Bay Roberts on TripAdvisor. 2020 Travellers Choice Award. Optional evening meals featuring local seafood and moose. Whale watching from our vantage point.
Locations & Dates
- 8 Bareneed Rd. (Main Rd.), Bareneed
- 47.5778, -53.2317
- Jan 1 - Dec 31
- $119 - $149 (plus HST) based on double occupancy. Please call for off season rates.
- American Express
- Email Money Transfer
- 4 Rooms
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Iron & Board
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Private Bath/Ensuites
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .