- View of Bay de Grave from dining room - Photo credit Lee Peterson
- Welcome to The Bayside - Photo credit Dennis Minty
- Let us prepare you a delicious meal with an amazing view - Photo credit Dennis Minty
- Sit down a spell and stop your rushing around - Photo credit Dennis Minty
- Why not visit the neighbours while staying at The Bayside? - Photo credit Dennis Minty
The Bayside Bed and BreakfastBareneed
With outstanding ocean views, this 4-bedroom B&B is for travellers who want a memorable B&B experience. Stay with us and explore the beautiful Avalon. Located on the scenic Port de Grave peninsula off the Baccalieu Trail. 45 minutes away from St. John's. Bay Roberts, Brigus, Cupids, Carbonear, Spaniards Bay, Harbour Grace are just minutes away. Watch the whales & just relax in comfort. #1 B&B in Bay Roberts on Trip Advisor. 2017 Certificate of Excellence. Evening meals available.
- 8 Bareneed Rd. (Main Rd.), Bareneed
- 47.5779, -53.2320
Dates of Operation
- Jan 1 - Dec 31
- $114 - $139 plus HST based on double occupancy. Please call for off season rates.
- American Express
- Email Money Transfer
- 4 Rooms
- Business Services Centre
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Iron & Board
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Private Bath/Ensuites
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .