- Welcome to Mifflin's Heritage Inn located in the heart of historic Bonavista directly behind the famous Garrick Theatre.
- One of two Queen bed rooms on the 2nd floor complete with a modern ensuite bath / shower / washroom & satellite TV.
- One of two Queen bed rooms on the 2nd floor complete with a modern ensuite large shower / washroom & satellite TV.
- Welcome to our newly renovated 1900 historic home. You will enjoy your stay with all the comforts of home.
- Your breakfast, served 8am - Noon, awaits you across the street at our very well known Mifflins Tea Room.
Mifflin's Heritage InnBonavista
Newly restored 1900 heritage home rich in history. One of the first to have electricity, used as a temporary hospital & visited often by statesmen, one of which was Joey Smallwood, Premier of Confederation. Two queen ensuites and one double private bath. Quiet spacious home with a beautiful garden setting yard to relax & enjoy. Complimentary full menu breakfast served 8am to noon across the road at Mifflin's Tea Room well known for homemade meals, authentic Newfoundland flair and great service.
- 5 Ackermans Lane , Bonavista
- 48.6527, -53.1121
Dates of Operation
- Apr 1 - Oct 31, 2018
- $120 - $135. Extended stay & off season discounts available.
- Email Money Transfer
- 3 Rooms
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Services
- Licensed Dining Room
- No Smoking
- Playground or Play Area
- Private Bath/Ensuites
These accommodations participate in the Canada Select Accommodations Rating Program, a national program developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website.