- Welcome to Mifflin's Heritage Inn located in the heart of historic Bonavista directly behind the famous Garrick Theatre.
- One of two Queen bed rooms on the 2nd floor complete with a modern ensuite bath / shower / washroom & satellite TV.
- One of two Queen bed rooms on the 2nd floor complete with a modern ensuite large shower / washroom & satellite TV.
- Welcome to our newly renovated 1900 historic home. You will enjoy your stay with all the comforts of home.
- Your breakfast, served 8am - Noon, awaits you across the street at our very well known Mifflins Tea Room.
Mifflin's Heritage Inn
Apr 1 - Oct 31
Newly restored 1900 heritage home rich in history. One of the first to have electricity, used as a temporary hospital & visited often by statesmen, one of which was Joey Smallwood, Premier of Confederation. 2 queen ensuites & 1 double with private bath. Quiet, spacious home with a beautiful garden setting yard to relax & enjoy. Complimentary full menu breakfast served 8 am to noon across the road at Mifflin's Tea Room well known for homemade meals, authentic Newfoundland flair and great service.
Locations & Dates
- 5 Ackermans Lane, Bonavista
- 48.6527, -53.1121
- Apr 1 - Oct 31
$150, Dbl Occ. / Single, Extended stay & off season discounts available.
- Email Money Transfer
- 3 Rooms
- Business Services Centre
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Services
- Licenced Dining Room
- No Pets Allowed (Service Pets Welcome)
- Playground or Play Area
- Private Bath/Ensuites
- Shuttle Service