- Welcome to Mifflin's Heritage Inn located in the heart of historic Bonavista directly behind the famous Garrick Theatre.
- One of two Queen bed rooms on the 2nd floor complete with a modern ensuite bath / shower / washroom & satellite TV.
- One of two Queen bed rooms on the 2nd floor complete with a modern ensuite large shower / washroom & satellite TV.
- Welcome to our newly renovated 1900 historic home. You will enjoy your stay with all the comforts of home.
- Your breakfast, served 8am - Noon, awaits you across the street at our very well known Mifflins Tea Room.
Mifflin's Heritage Inn
Newly restored 1900 heritage home rich in history. One of the first to have electricity, used as a temporary hospital & visited often by statesmen, one of which was Joey Smallwood, Premier of Confederation. 2 queen ensuites & 1 double with private bath. Quiet, spacious home with a beautiful garden setting yard to relax & enjoy. Complimentary full menu breakfast served 8 am to noon across the road at Mifflin's Tea Room well known for homemade meals, authentic Newfoundland flair and great service.
Location & Dates
- 5 Ackermans Lane, Bonavista
- 48.6527, -53.1121
- Apr 1 - Oct 31
Double $170 (includes breakfast for 2), extended stay and off-season rates available.
- Email Money Transfer
- 3 Rooms
- Business Services Centre
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Services
- Licenced Dining Room
- No Pets Allowed (Service Pets Welcome)
- Playground or Play Area
- Private Bath/Ensuites
- Shuttle Service