- Plentiful parking, Hotel Fortune sits in front of the deep green backdrop of evergreen trees.
- The comfortable and inviting lobby provides a common space for guests to feel immediately welcome upon their stay with us.
- Modern and comfortable rooms feature luxurious queen size beds with high quality linens and warm blankets.
- Sit outside and enjoy a beverage while watching the sun rise or set over Saint Pierre et Miquelon.
- Overlook the Atlantic ocean while the Saint Pierre et Miquelon Ferry departs for France.
Spend your weekend at the only spot in North America where you can watch the sun set on France from your clean, luxurious hotel room. Nestled in a valley overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, you’ll feel relaxed and at-home in our guest lounge or on the ocean-view patio. We are just minutes from the St. Pierre ferry. Brian, the owner, will happily assist you in planning your trip as a bilingual expert on St. Pierre and Miquelon. Book your stay with us online!
Locations & Dates
- 172 Bayview Street, Fortune
- 47.1010, -55.7625
- Jan 1 - Dec 31
- American Express
- Email Money Transfer
- 8 Rooms
- Air Conditioning
- Business Services Centre
- French Language
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Private Bath/Ensuites
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .